About Louise LeBrun
LeBrun - Founder of the WEL-Systems® Institute, is a daring and
provocative writer, speaker, educator and facilitator. With over 20 years of
seasoned expertise in organizational development, management of change, interpersonal
communications and strategic thinking, her unique perspective has supported thousands
in achieving both personal and professional excellence. Louise has trained extensively
in and is a trainer in NLP, hypnosis and other traditional approaches to change.
A Reiki Master and Huna Initiate, she is the creator of WEL-Systems:NLP, Quantum
TLC™, The CODE Model™ and CODE Model Coaching.
Louise is also the
creator and author of:
- WEL-Systems® a context for profound and generative change
- Pathways to Personal Power - 2 CD set
- Women and Power - a six-topic CD series.
- Catalytic Conversations with Louise LeBrun - sets of CDs in a collection
- Fully Alive: Creating A Life that Invites Health,
Humour, Compassion and Truth - book
- Fully Alive From 9 to 5: Creating Work Environments That
Invite Health, Humor, Compassion and Truth - audio tape
- Phoenix Rising: The Freeing of Human Potential - book
- Change at the Speed of Thought! Co-creator and co-presenter of this NLP audiotape series
- When the Horse Dies, Get Off... and Stop Dragging It Around! -
- Sekhmet Rising: The Restlessness of Women's Genius - book
- numerous articles